Monday, October 09, 2006

There are actually rules???

So I stumbled across this on Digg and thought... "seriously?"

www.shotgunguide.com gives you a compiled list of rules for calling shotgun when going to a car. I would like to draw attention to the details that are laid out for the rules of shotgun. Ro will be glad to see there is even a Special Needs clause:

This inspired me to look up a few other car rules such as Padiddle, and Kiss the Ceiling. I was never a big one for Padiddle, but Kristy Cunningham and Liz Brown taught me Kiss the Ceiling when I was a Sophomore in High School... Rewards I've always heard for kissing the ceiling was "10 minutes good luck," "10 minutes better sex," and "a good luck avoiding a ticket." Oh, and I almost forgot about Punch Buggy (aka Slug Bug).

Finally for your time wasting pleasure...
Swords and Sandals: Gladiator Game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check swords and sandals for more gladiator games.