Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Webcomics and PimpSlaps

Alright, so today is gonna be fun link day! Why, Cause I've been doing the data entry end of things today and haven't had a lot of social interaction. Just me... and my computer... like always... man I'm pathetic. But I did manage to find a webcomic that I used to read frequently. Its not as good as Homestar Runner (Child-safe, check out the Strong Bad Emails) or Foamy (Vulgar, watch "Fatkins Diet"). Actually, its not even animated - it's like oldschool and stuff. But the basic storyline is that this lazy college kids talks Death into starting a dot-com, and the kid would help get him started in exchange for prolonging his life. It's called The Grim DotCom, and you should all check it out, and know that I think it's hilarious!

Let's see... oh yeah, PimpSlaps. A guy at work showed me this today. And its entertaining for like 27 seconds. Try and get a "10."
Slap The Candidate

Have Fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as an entering foray into the world of Rob's blog(fantastic debut Roberto) I'd just like to formally challenge Earl "the boat" Whatshisface to a gypsie knife fight.
Just a thought.
-josh

Anonymous said...

Hey Robby, lotsa fun smackin' Bush....had just enough time left to waste before leaving the doublewide last night. I liked the Grim cartoon, too. Thanks for keeping me busy!

~Foamy Fan

Anonymous said...

27 seconds of fun? Is that all you gave it?? I was highly entertained for at least 4 minutes....even got a 10, so take that Prez Shrub. My dog wanted a piece of Bush too, but she was having trouble working the mouse. Nice work Rob--you've given the trailer dwellers yet another reason to slack off. And for that, I thank you.
Jen-