Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Longest Test of My Life

Seriously... I kid you not... Five hours.

From 6pm till 11pm I was taking my Political Parties and Interest Groups Midterm. I wrote at least 12 pages, I really didn't count however.
  • 25 Multiple Choice.
  • 4 short answer.
  • 1 Essay.
Doesn't sound that bad, does it? Wait, let me define "short answer." Lets start with a 4-5 paragraph minimum. Sounds pretty much like an "essay" to me doesn't it? No. The essay was like 8 pages. Here was my Essay Question:
Regarding party and interest group involvement in campaigns, summarize the Manship techniques of modern campaigns, compare and contrast the classic positive and negative themes found in televised campaign advertising , and examine why candidates go negative, showing the pertinent guidelines for doing so.
I wanted to cry when it was all over. I did actually. Then I went grocery shopping. I bought my first starfruit. I also got 2 minneolas. That's what I do when I feel like a test has litterally shattered my soul. I buy exotic fruit.

And for those of you who love REALLY bad local commericals...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exotic fruit is a healthy way to deal with stress I guess. I just eat ice cream!

Tabitha

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Every post you make about school, I get that much happier about never taking another test. Or writing another paper. EVER.

Anonymous said...

Rob. It's posts like this one that make me realize how much I like you. You're so dedicated. And you celebrate with fruit! Too cute. Too cute.