Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Video Tributes

Two things of note, both with videos, one sad and one... happy... for me anyway. First the happyish thing. In case there are some that haven't noticed, I made a List of people I hate on the right side (all the way at the bottom). And one of those people is Fred Phelps. You can click the link on the side for my original post of despise, or you can simply watch the video that has its own little intro anyways:



I think everyone should hit on a Westboro Church member at least once in his/her life. It'll make you feel better.


Secondly, by now I'm sure most of you have already heard, but Steve Irwin was killed recently. Even though everyone at some point has made the comment that it was bound to happen sooner or later, its still very sad when it did. He was a great conservationist, activist and educator for all things nature. He will be missed, and it should have been Fred.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Yeah, Phelps's congregation is only about 100 strong (80% of them family/in-laws). So I will definately admit he's the most repulsive of extreme examples.

Coulter on the otherhand is just a peg below Rush on the Idiot Talking Head's Pecking order. Good news is that she's been steadily losing some of that popularity she had.

And many consider Falwell to still be a strong religious figure... *sigh*

Scott said...

You know, I can tolerate Rush a lot more easily than I can that horrible, hideous, harpy. Although I think it would be perfect if Rush and Coulter ended up together

...at the bottom of a well torn apart by animals (thank you Tom Servo).

- Scott

Scott said...

Oh, I also meant to say how deeply sad I am that Steve Irwin died. And in such a terrible manner. I can't imagine the thought process of pulling a stingray barb out of your heart and knowing that you have a few seconds left to live.

I haven't been this upset over a celebrity death since Mr. Rogers.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

i think that you should add Leo Struass to that list


Anna