Friday, April 21, 2006

Alright Mom...

So mom gave me the topic of posting about getting shot. I don't know why you'd all be interested in me getting shot, its really not that big of a deal. Sure, my arm is sore as hell, but that's what happens when you get shot. My school has me on a temporay suspension because they think that I'm not safe for other students. I've been safe for a full year at UIS and now because of some legislators at some stupid capital building, this year I'm suddenly unfit for the classroom. Anyways, today I'm in Jerseyville because of my appointment at the clinic, and I have to work at 1:45 today so I have to drive back up fairly soon. Work is also difficult seeing as that it hurts to lift things, or raise my arm at all. This may permently hinder my Guitar Hero playing, and I may blame my inadaquate rock climbing on it for years to come.

The moral of todays story: Don't give in to new governmental regulations reguarding state school immunizations. And the Tetanus one is the worst.

3 comments:

C_thegreat said...

Mumps is going around in Iowa, Drake has our first cases this week. Sounds like there will be plenty of shots to come here...

Mumps? People in my Oregon Trail wagon died from that...
At least Tetanus was somewhat plausible...

Go get your Mumps shot while you're at it, because the wall Minnesotans proposed to go around Iowa never got built.

~c

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I told you not to get mixed up in those Springfield gangs, Robbo. Should of known you'd get shot sooner or later.

P.S. Really, Iowa? Mumps? You're blowing it. Completely failing.

Mr. Jones-Smith-Miller-Sanchez said...

Shot? Like out of a cannon? I've always wanted to see someone do that live.