Monday, April 10, 2006

The Vandals

I've never really stolen anything. And I've never "really" vandalized anything either, I do have a small collection of signs, but I can honestly say none of them were actually up and in use when I got them. Anytime someone takes something like a Stop Sign from a street... I want to kick them a few times (and then a few more when they're on the ground). Seriously, steal a stop sign and someone can easily die. But this post isn't about stealing signs, it's about vandalism. REALLY COOL VANDALISM.

These first two links are videos. Really awesome videos. I really don't want to say what they are, because it can ruin the punchline (of sorts). If anyone here can't see the videos let me know in the comments but here they are. Creativity. Ingeniuity. No damage done. Museum Vandal (click Brooklyn). Post Office Prank.

Putting poor, begging children on the doors of expensive shops...

Plastering fake iPod ads all over major cities. Nothing big, mean or meaningful. They just wanted to make iPod ads with skeletons.

Fun with Crates.

Techy Type Graffiti.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Ahem, you've left out several lovely examples of my vandalism. And more notably a very lovely story featuring my latest techno fetish: LED Throwies. They made Wired. Check out the article and marvel at the power of Geek Graffiti.

Ah vandalism...

- Scott

P.S. I love elipses.

Anonymous said...

Rob,I love your stats (Sorry, I was out of town, so I'm catching up), however I don't like your wording. I would say that all of your "returning" visitors are "unique." I would like to see better terminology here!

Also, pranks are great, but I have to agree with your stolen stop sign anger. Fun and games are all fun and games until some one gets hurt! That's where the line gets drawn!

The children on the doors was my favorite!

Tabitha