Thursday, April 27, 2006

I could SO be a judge.

My first Judge related story is this one. Some Christian group tried suing the Di Vinci Code movie on some ridiculous grounds of plagiarism recently in an attempt to pull the movie. Now I've read the book, and I was intrigued by some of its claims, but it took me about 2 seconds of research to realize that the book is completely bullhockey. Its complete fiction, and not science fiction either where it might be based on some sort of plausible truths... this is talking dogs and my dad is a robot alien fiction. He quotes real people, religious groups, and controversial books/theories, but then he jumbled and exaggerates everything beyond recognition. Coincidentally, he wrote a book about hacking and computers called "Digital Fortress" and it's supposedly just as ridiculous and the man clearly doesn't even know how to turn a computer on.

Geeze... I really got off topic there, what was I talking about? Oh yeah.... judges. So this judge threw out the case because it was, well, ridiculous and within his written, formal judgment there were some oddities. Some random capital letters and some crossed out letters. On the first page the capital letter spell out "Smithy Code" (his name is Judge Smith). And I thought judges were boring.

Second judge story, a guy brought a frivolous suit before a judge in Texas and closed his paper quoting: "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and my God have mercy on your soul."

I could SO be a judge. I'm already in the political track, its not that far of a jump. I'll just be able to tell people they're stupid and wasting my time. I'm going to have to get some experience first though. I think Wednesday is amateur night at Deja Vu... I wonder if they have judges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here is a thought....maybe the reason he is using fiction among these people is to prove that in real life there is always fiction intertwined with reality.........


anna

besides who really believes everything they read.....besides almost everyone?