Friday, June 30, 2006

The Count vs The Captain

Last night, Ro called me and asked me a very difficult question. What was my favorite cereal? What's my favorite sweet, and favorite healthy options? Ro has her own favorite healthy... and I can't remember the name of it specifically. But it was her sweet options that made me smile. What's Ro's favorite sweet cereal? Fruity Pebbles. oh and Frosted Flakes. And Fruit Loops. And Life. Oh, and about everything else.

My favorite healthy? Rice Krispies with Bananas. My favorite sweet? A broken up Hershey bar with chocolate milk poured over.... with some Nestle chocolate chips sprinkled on top.

What about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Trix! They need to give that bunny some! If I had a bunny, I'd give him some Trix!

Tabitha

Scott said...

My favorite "healthy" is for sure Special K with Strawberries. Delicious. My favorite sweet is Famous Amos. What. It's kind of like a cereal. They're tiny cookies that BEG to be drowned in milk. Try it, you'll gain 40 pounds but not once will you blame that sweet bowl of cookies.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Healthy-Something organic with vanilla soy milk

Sweet-reeses cereal with chocolate soymilk

But crunch berries are best!!!


Mia