Monday, July 03, 2006

I'd instantly immerse into some of that...

So at work we sell these foreign language programs. I don't think words could fully get across my interpetation of their marketing campaign, so I made you a collage.



Pretty simple... for said language, just pick a hot girl from that country and slap her face REAL big on the cover. Subliminially its kinda like, "Learn my language and you might have a chance with me..."

There was a far more controversial campagin that was pulled because of some ethical concerns over the number of creepy middleaged singled men buying into the software.


Instant Immersion
L337 $P3aK

3 comments:

Mr. Jones-Smith-Miller-Sanchez said...

Oh Jesus. LOL more over, laugh my ass off. Rob, you're great.

Scott said...

d3wd, d03s thi5 m34n th4t ! c4n g3t som3 hawt gurlz like those?!

- Scott

P.S. If you can read that I suggest you go outside for awhile. Sit in a field, find a place far away from WiFi. Live a little.

Mr. Jones-Smith-Miller-Sanchez said...

Weird. Rob not posting. I think i should give you a call or something.