Monday, July 31, 2006

Good Idea, Bad Idea

Come on, anyone who watched the Animaniacs remember these. Well, I've noticed somethings pop up that have been taken as good ideas, but really weren't. So I'm here to set the record straight. Crocs, I don't care how comfortable they may be, do not match everything in you wardrobe... despite what you and Oprah may think. So please, next time you're wearing some blue pants and a nice shirt, don't try to fool yourself into believing those NEON monstrosities match. OH!!! And anytime you have a product that you actually consider naming: The Annoying Thing - its a BAD IDEA.

Good Idea: Playing with your friends on a Merry-Go-Round.
Bad Idea: Using a Motocycle to power said Merry-Go-Round.



Its times like this I love Charles Darwin.

There are some other interesting ideas that have made a few people very rich. I got this off of digg, and thought I'd share it with everyone less digg-savvy. Here's the top 10 list and it includes ideas like, Doggles (Goggles for Dogs who like to stick their heads out the windows.) As well as Santa Mail and Monks who will refill your ink cartriges.

*******************

Zombie Update for the day
I'm going to try and find questions that are a little bit harder, but I'll have to get a bit deeper in my book I imagine. Ro is just too good and zombie maintance... must have learned about it in her Special Ed classes. Hey, Zombies need learning too, right? Oh, and Kimmy gets 100 Million Mega-Cool points for her answer. She would be the really funny one in my zombie movie, the one that everyone loves but you always worry about because the funny one tends to die in the movie.

Why is it that Fire, Drowning and Gasing Zombies is highly ineffective?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're already dead.

Breyn

Anonymous said...

bravo, rob... just when i thought i would never see animaniacs again, rob french goes on and proves me wrong. it made my day, i must say. and i agree with that crocs think... its always such an eye soar to see them.

as for the zombie question... all i have to say is that i'm sad that i didn't answer the easier ones earlier... cause i dunno.

kimberlyb1974 said...

Hey, nice that FOUR days later, my special AWR computer updates so I can see that you made a nice post-y about me. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy....it's nice.