Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It was a good day.

I woke up at about 11 am, and had to run some errands today. So I went to UIS and picked up my books ($166) for my classes this semester. Then I got my parking pass renewed so I didn't have a repeat of last year. I also got my student ID (hey only a year late) and I dropped off my financial aid info. Only thing I have left to do is go online and cancel my UIS insurance seeing that The Buy has got me covered.

Then Ro came over, she's going to be here for THREE WHOLE DAYS!! (I'm excited.) Ro and I had a good time - she learned to swim today. She pretty much knew how to already, but now she knows she knows (it makes sense, trust me). Now we're working on diving, and we'll finish up on that lesson tomorrow afternoon (I work until 1:00).

Tonight we visited our friend Anna who was working at Target (Tar-shae). To polish it all off we went to my friend Sandra's house for about an hour. Ro was a trooper, expecially since she had to be at work before 5 am this morning, she's sound asleep right now of course. I love her.

Today was a good day.



2 comments:

Rob said...

Mom, by the way, the judges have met and come to an agreement. Although your wording was a little off - we believe your intent was absolutly right. So you recieve full credit for the Zombie Question. Zombies DO have lungs (how else do they make their charastic moans), but its the independence from oxygen that makes all three (gassing, drowing and fire) all worthless. And yes, fire doesn't hurt them either.

Breyn, your "they're already dead attitude" will surely be the end of you. This is not how you approach the zombie problem... Hey, when the zombies come after you why don't you just tell it that you don't believe in them. Maybe that will help keep your skull intact.

Zombie pointer for the day: Don't try to reason with a zombie, they have no emotion or feelings. If it is a loved one, I'm sorry - hand someone else the chainsaw and look away.

Anonymous said...

It's just like the fairies in Peter Pan..."whenever someone says they don't believe in fairies, somewhere there's a fairy that falls down dead."

I don't believe in Zombies. :)


Love the video by the way...such a good song...always reminds me of Andy Kapitan...weird I know but so was Andy.

Breyn