Tuesday, August 08, 2006

They're EVERYWHERE!! There's no stopping them!!!

No, I'm not talking about zombies... I'm talking about something far worse. They keep coming and coming and even after getting rid of each and every one of them, they come right back... completely undetered. They smell and they're unsightly. Actually they do sound a bit like zombies - but they're not, they're dirty dishes.

I HATE DOING DISHES!!!

True story: Sometimes in my apartment, I'll be hungry. And I think, I've got plenty food in the fridge, and enough time to cook a nice meal but then I'll have to do the dishes afterwards. After this realization I would often go next door to the Chinese Buffet instead. My food is better, but I don't have to do dishes there. Ro didnt' believe me when I told her this story, but its true and it used to happen a lot (back when I was still spending money). I need one of these.

Speaking of Ro, she does my dishes when she's over. I don't ask her too, and she'll often take over once I start - this is reason #142 why I love her. She's the greatest.

But yeah, dishes really are like zombies. I think that should be a chapter in the book... Zombie Dishes. I'll have to look into that. But for now something completely different... (or not)


8 comments:

Rob said...

if you wanted the whole video:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Timmy Tapeworm said...

BURNSAUCE!!

Scott said...

I disagree, while there would still be a pile of dishes it would be hidden from the world in a pleathora of pleasing plastic, most likely in white. Or perhaps a cavalcade of chrome. Or a stalwart set of stainless steel.

You get the idea.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Have you considered looking into paper plates?

Breyn

Anonymous said...

those zombies may be ugly and dangerous or whatnot, but man can they dance.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a dishwasher!!

Freemama

Anonymous said...

This is an area of expertise for me, but I'm not a common poster of this blog. Though I read often! Just so you know, if you wrap your dishes in saran wrap, you don't have to wash them afterwards. It doesn't work with soup or cereal though.
Grade A(my) Woman

Scott said...

I demand a new post. Mr. Big Time Independant Small Budg film star. Quit bringing down the production value over there and get back to doing it here, where we appreciate it.

- Scott