Friday, August 04, 2006

It takes a village

Why is it that in movies, there's always this whole village of warriors that are killed and there's ONE survivor who must set things right. Just once I'd like to see the whole village be resilliant enough to survive and take on the bad guys. I'm thinking like a village of African Warriors who take on, lets say, Shanghi. Seriously, a movie where an entire village of warrior/assassians take out a major city? I'd see that.

A comic for Guitar Hero fans.



Its important to be able to tell the difference between one type of zombie and another. The only true zombie that we need to worry about is, of course, the viral one. The other "zombie" is the one that is caused by black voodoo magik (wikilink). Here's how you can tell you're dealing with the real deal zombie and not one of the braindead knock offs produced by the Haitian Zombie Powder? Easy:
  • Voodoo zombies show emotion.
  • Voodoo zombies exhibit some thought processes.
  • Voodoo zombies feel pain.
  • Voodoo zombies recognize their surroundings.
  • Voodoo zombies can be controlled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so that whole article about the Haitian Zombie Powder just freaks me out...do the "zombies" still know what's going on around them while they are paralysed and thought to be dead and buried alive? Ew that just gives me the creeps. I saw a movie where the person was given a drug which did that but they were totally conscious/aware the whole time and they were buried alive. I don't remember what it was called...I must of repressed it cuz it creeped me out. Eek. Kind of why the movie The Skeleton Key CREEPS me out!

Breyn