Friday, February 11, 2005

Castles and CMS...


Hey, it's another selection from Rob's Artistic Portfolio. This is a photo I took at Illinois State University. Yeah, that's right, I do a bit of photography as well. Anyways, its taken from DeGarmo for anyone familiar with ISU. I like it. Its mainly a scenic shot, but it's cool 'cause of the contrast of textures (yeah that's right, I can give artsy explainations too.)

As far as the job update, I have an appointment with CMS (the hiring office for state jobs) next Thursday. Before I go I have to finish a 97-page application... it sucks. They want to know every placement Keystone has put me at, how many hours I worked a week for each stint of each job, and all this other work related nonsense. They also not only want my ISU Transcripts, but they need me to break down my class work into their not-so-easy to follow form. I'm currently trying to figure out what catagory "Billards" falls into... hmmm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Robby came to visit! Sure was nice with him here for 20 minutes...it made my whole day.

I'm off to have a 4 day weekend..sweet!

Later kids....

~Non-chocoholic

PS - check out the new FOAMY!

Anonymous said...

I missed a visit from Rob?!? Drat! Guess that's what I get for leaving early.

Oh, we finally watched "Supersize Me" last weekend--one word: disgusting. It made my decision to give up McDonald's for Lent *that* much easier.

The Hamburgler~

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Is there a "Fluff" category? Or possibly a "Slacker" category? Wait no...maybe it goes under the "Learn to Hustle Suckas" category. That makes sense, because you could also include in that category the class where you literally learned to do The Hustle.

Scott said...

I have to agree with Tim here, this new comment thing is friggin amazing. As far as the billards thing you have to think like the government, so put it under organizational skills. I mean you were organizing some balls (heh heh) right? You see? It's simple.

How can a group as anal retentive as the state deny an applicant with such great skills in handling balls? They just can't. Hope this helps.

- Scott