Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Nuns and Dinner Dates

Ok, CMS application almost done. Got to go to Springfield tomorrow for interview, I will let you all know how it goes. Rob's job search and life have pretty much been on hold the last few days. I'm really just waiting to see what this CMS thing is all about. Sometimes that's just what you have to do though, you have to experience something to know what its really like. This CMS thing may be awesome, or may be awful. I'll just have to find out firsthand. It's kinda like Sin. If you're a group of 12 nuns you won't really know what sin is until you have a two week sex and alcohol binge... sound like a stretch? Here.

Also just so everyone knows, I gave up shaving and showering all together as of late. Its over-rated. I mean, I'll probably shower/shave tomorrow for the interview, but other than that why should I? Girls say that washing your hair everyday is bad, and I totally agree. I have no job. My girlfriend is too far away to smell me. I'm just gonna sit here in the rank cesspool that is my own filth and rot. By the way, My girlfriend is awesome. She got me the cookbook I wanted for Valentines day. And she gave me some chocolates she melted down and made herself. If that's not cute, I don't know what is. I'll keep her.

But to spark conversation: I want to ask the age old question of, If you could sit down to dinner with any person tomorrow, who would it be and why. Here's the catch: it hs to be a living person, can be fictious/character, and it can't be a super serious answer. No one is allowed to say _______ Cause he's such a great person and I just want to pick his brain. I'd rather hear "Bambi, because I really like deer meat." then "The new president of Iraq so that we can discuss the future of blah blah blah."

My answer is, and has been for a while, "Osama Bin Laden." Why? Cause I'd punch him in the face, call the Feds and collect my $100,000,000 or whatever it is up to now.

So lets hear it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have dinner with Jen, because she's the coolest person ever. Plus, I had dinner with her recently and she's a good conversationalist...and anyone who knows me knows that I can't stand to not be talking every 5 minutes.

~Jen fan club pres

Rob said...

Yeah, definately. Jen ranks pretty high on the coolness meter. I would say Osama for the Cash. Then Kristin Kreuk for the Hotness. And then Jen for the conversation.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...thanks. I love you guys too. So much, in fact, that I'm gonna forget about Rob saying he'd rather have dinner with me for my conversational skills, rather than my hotness.

Magnum P.U.~

Scott said...

My answer is with two people. Tim Ryder and Topher Grace. I would sit them down with a screen between them and have each unaware of the other's presence. Then I would have conversation with the both of them simultaneously, which would be easy, because they would say the exact same thing with the exact same delivery. Then I would shiver in terror at the unnatural display before me.

At some point I would raise the screen betwixt them and they would lock eyes, the Star Trek fight-to-the-death music would play (dunh dunh Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun DUN Da DUN), and they would knife fight to the death. As both Tim and I joked (at the same time no less) Tim would have the advantage because he's got 6 inches on Topher....and two pounds.

So that's my dinner plans. Ummm, also I'd tell the waiter which ever one died was the one who was going to pay then run out, pretending to cry.


- Scott

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, you really should shower, I can smell you through the computer.
Good luck with the job interview. I, too, have an interview Thursday. I may beat you again.
As for having dinner with someone, I choose Sylvia Browne. She's a psychic and spiritual advisor. Maybe we shouldn't mess with that stuff...but she is very interesting and maybe she knows where Osama is and we can share the millions. Jen is my next choice. I miss the quick wit.

-QB

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I hate you, Scott. I want to have dinner with you...so I can KILL you. And then steal all of Topher's parts. Because honestly, besides the camera dude who has to pan up a little bit, who would notice?

Anonymous said...

Sorr if it all to predictible, but I would have to say Jesus and Han Solo, why? Both are cool, would have some interesting things to say about life, the force, and the world. And because I want to shoot a blaster a few times.
-josh

Anonymous said...

it seems so obvious: Helen Keller, and the guy on the Verizon commercials. . . so i could hear him say repeatedly, "Can you hear me now?"

~a lost soul

Timmy Tapeworm said...

"Sorr if it all to predictible..."

My brother is so special.

Anonymous said...

If I could go to dinner with anyone, I would go with myself, just to see if what I look like in the mirror is what I look like in real life. I've never seen myself in person, I've only seen a reflection and I want to see if mirrors lie. Either that, or dinner with Lois Lane, so I could take a chicken bone and plunge it into her aorta.

Anonymous said...

I think Popeye the "Sailorman" I don't have a clue why but since I was a small child of three or four years of age He has always came to my rescue. If I was scared of a dream or I thought I heard someone coming I always sang his theme song in my head and at 47 years now I have found myself doing it once in awhile. I would like to invite him to dinner to thank him for always being there for me and saving me from the unknown. (Now you guys know what happened to Rob at such a young age) I knew there would be Therapy. Mom F

Anonymous said...

I would say Orlando Bloom because he's HOT...Heath Ledger too...either one!

Showering is a GOOD thing Rob! It's nasty just to think about some one NOT showering on purpose. Ro, how can you kiss that mouth the next time you see him knowing that he's had all that fuzz and stuff growing on his teeth that one brushing can't fix it! YUCK!

Tabitha