Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hold Music.

Alright, So I'm on hold with the insurance company right now... I've already heard two songs since I've been waiting, but do you know what one of those songs were? New Kids On The Block - Hanging Tough. That's right, I was pretty psyc'd when that happened. But I thought I'd use this time wisely and go ahead and post for... HOLY CRAP they answered...

Ok, back. So here's what happened. The hospital screwed up and didn't get my insurance information to all the parties who needed it. And they took a month to notify me of the situation. So I took care of it. But the Insurance company took their sweet ass time and now I'm overdue. They said that, "yes. We recieved the paperwork on 2/3/05. But it has not yet been processed. It can take up to 4 weeks to process... Which if my math works out right, that's about the time I'll be sent ANOTHER "friendly reminder" that I owe the hospital money. The insurance company said if something goes wrong, they'll notify me via my mail box. And we know how speedy that will be. Why is it that when you owe an insurance company money, they're right on top of that, but if they owe you, it some how gets knocked down a few pegs on the priority.

I don't watch Seinfield... I really don't appreciate it as much as everyone else seems to do. But I do know that one episode Kramer wanted to make a "Bro" (bra for men)... check this out. I'm not normally one to judge... but COME ON! I've heard of some cracked out stuff, and this frankly fits right up there. Except the problem is, on the website they seem to think it's Normal Everyday Male behaviour:
They make a great gift for any guy. People have bought them for that wedding night, for stag parties, birthday presents, anniversary gifts, retirement parties, for that special night together, and just to wear every day because they are the most comfortable and softest underwear a man could ever have.

Seriously. Get help.

(and what is a Stag Party... that doesn't sound so good to me either.)

4 comments:

Scott said...

Good post, let me tell you two things I'm not going to do:

1.) Buy Manties. Seriously, I don't care how they market them they're still granny-panties for men. When they come out with the Mong, I'll take it into consideration. But can you imagine getting into a car accident wearing 'Manties', the EMT would pee himself laughing and you'd die. Wear them at your own risk.

2.) Ask you how you came across the "infantilism" site. Because really, there's no good that can come from this story. So we, the readers of this *ahem* fine blog hereby overlook the reference, repeat "Lalalalala" very loudly in our heads and avert our eyes. Now get yourself to church.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Manties....well, I agree with Scott on this one...they look like old granny panties.

Also, agree with Rob..what's a Stag party? Not sure I really want to know!

I LOVE NKOTB! I had their greatest hits CD in my car's CD player, until the CD player was stolen about 2 years ago and the rotten theives took the CD with them! I was CRUSHED! They totally rock! However, seeing the picture today I must admit I don't think they look as hot as I thought back then...

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Wow, how did you find that crap? Dont' answer that...really don't want to know.
To answer your question...a stag party is an all male party involving drinking, men stuff and sometimes naked women. They usually occur prior to one's nuptials, another name is the bachelor party.
Wish me luck, start my new job tomorrow. Be patient with the government jobs you're looking into, they usually have a lengthy hiring process.

-QB

Anonymous said...

I've never felt so physically sick in my life. I'm not even going to try to think about what possessed you to search for Manties and infantalism on the internet. Boredom does not even justify it.