Wednesday, July 13, 2005

In the News...

Dude, Why you should you get a Dell? Apparently Dell has decided that open forums where people can ask technical support for their Dell products leads to too much Bad Publicity. That's why you should buy your computer from Best Buy. (I got $5 for typing that)

Wexford PA was ranked 28th Best Place to Live, by Money Magazine. Why should you care about Wexford? Well, I guess you shouldn't. I mean, chances are you won't be in PA anytime soon. And in the case you do go that way, the town DOESN'T EXIST anyways!!

My girlfriend is still a princess, and I miss her.

Princess mentioned above has a beautiful figure, and I would never speak poorly of her butt or any other part. (Gotta watch your back these days)

Finally, if you think that even our right wingers today are too far to the left do we have a group for you: The Christian Exodus is planning on getting as many people to relocate as possible to South Carolina so they can then break away from the corrupt US. And here I thought Texas would be the first to leave.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep that in mind for if someone really pisses me off..."I don't know what happened?! The knife just got shorter!" LOL

The Christian Exodus is pretty neat...Adam and his best friend Peter have been talking about that for a long time now. It would be neat to see if it could be pulled off...who knows, kind of a long shot if you ask me. I know Peter and his family's future plans are to move to the Carolina's in the next few years. We're planning on Georgia within 5 years...not sure if we'll make it to SC...maybe...I'm not opposed to it.

I'd just like to say that I really am not a big fan of Dell...my computer at work is a Dell and it is sucky...wires come loose and the memory gets overloaded (and believe me as much crap I like to put on computers this one has very little cuz it's my work one...have to be careful with what is on it). It's only barely a couple of years old too. ggrrr

Breyn

Anonymous said...

It looks like that guy who is always saing "dude your gettin a Dell" his 15 minutes of fame is over. Rob there is another Ice Age movie comming out next year called Ice Age 2 The Meltdown.

Freemama

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Yes, the Christian Exodus sounds...neat. As a Christian, I would TOTALLY love to take part. It is not weird or creepy at all.

Hey, I saw a bunch of sharks today. In real life, even.

Anonymous said...

dear rob ,
ok i didn't move but i am going camping for the weekend . i hate right wing dicks. thats right no offense or do i still have the right offend people .i like darwin,gays and lesbians . i think they have as much right as everyone else,but i also think others have the right to their opion and that if you teach darwin you should teach the bible.people must remember that there are to sides to everything abd that have to find a middle together."we must learn to live together as brothers or we are going to perish together as fools"M.L.K.Jr . i have all kinds of fucking problems with this " christian exodus " thing. they can fuck off .rob i think you knew i would get mad about this one . not that anyone cares what i think.
Phillip

Anonymous said...

Wow Phillip! Mom F

Jake said...

Moving to South Carolina! Smell you later, you Satanic bastards!