Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sleepy Update


I took an expected nap just now... and just woke up. But real quick here's what's going on. Called and invited Josh over tonight for movie night tonight. We're thinking "bad" or "horror" movie. Need to try and get ahold of some evasive groomsment for Josh's Bachelor party. And possibly tomorrow or thursday (I hope not tomorrow) they want me to "train" my temporary replacement at work. I think I could train that person in 5 minutes, and they want me to take 2 days. Moreover, there's only one computer so I have no idea what I'm going to do while this new "trainee" is doing my job. Reading the new Harry Potter Book is going to be my most likely solution. I'll be on "vacation" from both jobs for a week or so here. I've got my whole drug-prevention campy thing to take care of. Also I still need to work out as much UIS BS as possible before hand as well. Maybe I should think of packing for that camp too - but that's what the day before is for. Lunch is a good idea as well.



That picture made me laugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! No one has posted yet? Let me be the first. I will post this: that Saturday night Rob's Dad and I went to dinner in Springfield after Rob got off work at BB and had a nice time. I also ran into Scott's Mom while in BB where Scott's parents had escaped to Springfield as Scott had invaded Jerseyville It was nice to talk to Scott's Mom I hadn't seen her in awhile, anyways .......It is very quite in our house without Rob here and going up and spending time with him on Saturday was so much fun we are planning on making it a monthly visit. Isn't that a great idea Rob? Love Mom F

Anonymous said...

Yah, the drug prevention campy thingy is coming up! We're crazy here in the office! Mr. PALS Coordinator, there are 95 PALS 1! HAVE FUN!

Pack, sleep, eat, and get that employee trained! Have fun!

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Put that gun down Rob! The cat didn't do it shame on you!. (ANIMAL ABUSE). This must be your match up for the day. Rob vs The Cat

Freemama

Scott said...

Do it. DO IT! I don't hate kittens, but cats make me angry. So, I think of it as pre-emptively killing a cat. A-thank you.

- Scott

kimberlyb1974 said...

I knew Melinda would be upset...I wanted to warn you...but I had better things to do. Sorry.

BTW, that cat tried to rob my grandma's house last week. Frickin' kitten.