Monday, July 04, 2005

Ladies and Gentlement: Phil

So my friend Phil has decided to join in on the blogging fun here at my blog. So I think I should formally introduce you all. Phil is a tricksome character and like Shrek, he has many layers. In our group of highschool friends, Phil was always the tough guy. He'd tell you about some fight or something at the Alton blockparty last night, but would neglect to tell you is that he went to the Jerseyville movie theatre the day before to see (insert lastest animated movie here) alone the night before. And he didn't go alone because he didn't have anyfriends. That's the other quirky thing about Phil, he knows people EVERYWHERE we go. The only logical assumption I can make is that Phil doesn't sleep. We would hang out a signifigant amount of time, so I don't know when he has time to meet all these other people. Plus he works two jobs (the night shift at UPS and a bartender at the local J-Ville Resturant. But anyways...
  • Phil loves The Lost Boys
  • Phil hates Denny's
  • Phil loves Dawson's Creek
  • Phil hates Technology
  • Phil loves Going to the Gambling Boat
  • Phil hates Going to the Gambling Boat (he loses a lot)
  • Phil's Favorite books are the Harry Potter and Lemony Snicket Series
  • Last I heard he had just finished The Old Man and the Sea.
  • Phil's my climbing/bouldering buddy
Sometimes Phil and I have been known to hold hands in public if we think it'll make others around us feel uncomfortable. This mainly stems from the fact that we'd go on so many "dates" to the movies together and he would always buy me a soda and share popcorn because he "wasn't going to eat alone." Also we really care less what people we don't know think, and actually enjoy making such people uncomfortable. Here's a collage of adventures with Phil:


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, Rob
u got it right . Really good .So know i have learned to play bocce . but i am no good at it. i also wear pink. I also didnot know that you had pictures of throwing jamie in the pool.iam so gald to see i made your blog but know i have to learn to type bettr. gotta go.
phillip

Scott said...

Gotta love Harry Potter. I'm actually considering heading to the midnight release of the new book. I'm hardcore like that. Anyway, welcome to Rob's blog. Check mine out when you're ready to upgrade.

- Scott

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I'd also like to add another of Phil's little idiosyncracies. Phil really enjoyed making me feel uncomfortable by hitting on me. And sometimes he touched me in not-okay places. Thanks, Phil. I'm in therapy now.

Oh, and we were in Algebra together. He was really good at any questions involving barns and fences - I have no idea why.

Anonymous said...

Phillip and Scott (and any other Harry Potter fan)- if you guys are ever on JK Rowling website and get something to add to the scrapbook, please let me know! I love Harry Potter!

Rob~ I REALLY need your bio for ITI! Get with it huh! Just so you know, we have 80 PALS 1 so far! Good luck with that!

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

You two can almost be mistaken as brothers. You should ask him does he watch Smallville?

Rob I have some matchups for you the Independence day aliens vs The War of The Worlds aliens. And we have Paris Hilton vs Jessica Simpson both on my NO! list.

Freemama

Anonymous said...

hello everyone ,
scott i have indeed checked out our blog it is very nice.
dear tim,do you still have the one long nipple hair and i like tall men. i seen thoughs pic of you with the funny hair and they are hot.just joking . but i do like tall men .so how do feel now tim.

phillip

Rob said...

Phil: Way to make Tim feel uncomfortable. And Tim reminded me of all our joyous Calculus Study sessions in High School. The humorus part of this is how Phil wasn't in our class, he came because he saw it as a weekly party.

Tim: You like it and you know it.

Tabitha: I emailed the bio. I'm an idiot.

Scott: Yeah, I'm probably coming with you on that one. Hagrid's gonna be there, right?

Freemama: If we're lucky, Paris vs Jessica will end in a deadly draw. And we'll then be safe from both of them.

Anonymous said...

Umm I posted today actually the first post but it isn't here. So I think I said something to the effect.

I have known Phillip for many years; he and Rob have been very "close" at times especially in the absence of girlfriends which, was most of the time. Phillip likes to be the "Rebel" the "I don't need anyone" guy but really he is the sweetest guy in the whole world and would do anything for anybody that asked. He is alot like another son to me, so much in fact he was Photoshop in one of our family pictures because he was going to marry Jamie.... Love you Phillip. Mom F

Anonymous said...

thanks to everyone who took the time to post about me .it means alot hey rob call me later tonight about you know what.
phillip

kimberlyb1974 said...

Hey Rob, call me later tonight too, about you know what.