Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Children so cute your head will explode.

As much as I truely hated this fad, this video is awesome.

Also while we're on the topic of heads exploding, and seeing that mom brought up my ego in the last comment, there's this guy that I've never met who really likes to tread on my fragile ego at work. Ok, so he doesn't really do much, but it seems like anytime there's a problem with the process that him and I are involved in, he automattically blames me. And then I have to figure out what happened (this has taken place 3-4 times). This process so far as always involved me double checking my work and finding out that I didn't do anything wrong and everything was in-fact correct when he recieved it.

I just take sick pleasure in detailing exactly how I went through the trouble of checking all my work, and explaining to him as simply as possibly is that the error was on his end. Expecially since we like to think he's someone of importance in this other division. Ahh, I'll miss that data entry job... well no. I'll miss like 4 people who work there, but the "job" was boring as could be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are two people here who want to know if we are included in the four you are going to miss! And, by the way, where the @#*$%^^(* are you!?