Friday, December 16, 2005

Dumbest Dog Ever

Normally I reserve this title for my sister's dog "Jasmine," who coincidentally also responds to the incredibly un-PC term "retard." I do not condone such improper usage of such terms, but it is a simple fact so I thought it was relevent to post. This dog however seems to be up in the running.

Also, speaking of dogs... my mom just got one for her birthday.


She's currently desperately searching for names. So far I believe she's tossing around Beatrice (Bee), Danni, Francis (Franny French) Cleo, Isabel (Izzy), and about a bagillion others. Offer up any suggestions you may have. I'm going with Rudra the Destroyer and Bringer of Death. Or Allie Angel-Eater. Or Lexie... Lexie is cute.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trixie or Dixie! She looks like a little pixie. She's sweet.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I'd go with Sparky, but I've been wanting to name something Sparky for a very long time. My iPod is named Sparky, I kid you not.

Anonymous said...

I like Lola :) sounds cute for a cute little doggy.

Breyn

Scott said...

In the same vein as Tim's statement I've wanted to name something Penelope for awhile (ever since a particularly good episode of Pete and Pete). There just hasn't been an inanimate object or pet that struck my fancy. But lots of my items have girl names. For instance my computer: Winona. Because she's dark and she steals things for me.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

I love dogs especially when they are puppies you can carry them around like little babies. I can cuddle up with that little one.

Freemama

kimberlyb1974 said...

I thought the 'dumbest dog ever' was Paris Hilton?

Anonymous said...

Trixie and Dixie reminds me of the two cocain addicted rich twins named Winkie and Blinkie in "The Basketball Diaries".

As far as a dog name goes, i think taht something with a play on names would be great. Something in teh french language.
Another play on names, my friend had a shih Tzu and named it "mop-it" because so low to the ground and rubs the belly hair on teh floor. Hence, mop it.
Scooter

Anonymous said...

I love annabelle (annie) the best! But i do have to admit lexie is real cute too! Just think only a year and a half now that baby will be the mommy of my puppy!! :p

Anonymous said...

oh yeah that above was me! ....jamie :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute.
Scooter