Monday, December 26, 2005

"So what did Santa Bring you...

yeah? Really?? wait - don't care. GET BACK TO WORK!!!"
- - Bosses Everywhere - -

So I'm back. I've got to get to work in a few minutes here but I needed to address whatever fanbase I may have left. Merry Day After Christmas!!! I hope everyone's holidays went swimmingly. I've got a few days left of retail hell coming up and then work should be nicer... I'm expecting a ton of returns and cashing in on gift cards and the like. Speaking of Cashing in on Gift cards. I'm going to work a half hour early this morning to cash in on one of mine: Remote Car Start and Keyless Entry. I don't even have power windows/doors, so a remote unlock and car start is WAY nice. I'm also drinking some delicious Black Tea made brewed from loose tea leaves (another present) and after work today I'm going to send dad the measurements in my apartment so he can install a hangboard that they made for me. (kinda like this, used for pull ups and the like to make you a better rock climber.) I got lots of other stuff too but I'm a bit rushed, besides who wants to just hear me talk about myself??

So.... What did you all get?!??!!

4 comments:

kimberlyb1974 said...

I got an Atari Flashback 2. It's hilarious...it's just like I never quit playing those games. Takes me back to 1983 and my blue sparkly hair mousse.

Of course, I could have just dug my old Atari 2600 out of the garage...

I got that and Jen gave me this really cool Pampered Chef thingy...but you guys wouldn't think it to be as cool as I do, so...I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Anonymous said...

Santa brought me two hats, two sweaters which I needed and a necklace and some earings.

Freemama vs Santa

kimberlyb1974 said...

I want to hear from these other people, too!!

kimberlyb1974 said...

WHOA! Mom F lays the smack down!