Monday, May 08, 2006

Gadget Shopping

I shop at Best Buy like most people go grocery shopping. Seriously, I have a problem. I haven't bought anything in a while, but lets face it... I've got some nice stuff and a lot of red numbers in the finances section. I figured I could make the most out of all my techy knowhow and put out a general notice:

If anyone has any gadget/techy related question, you better ask me first.

I own a lot of cool stuff and play with a lot more at work. Its not my fault I own all this, I mean, I spend all day telling people how great everything is. It is all great too... but I get jealous of selling it to everyone else, and not having it myself.

Anyways, my first gadget I'm going to tell you about is the Logitech Quickcam Orbit. It retails about $130 at Best Buy and is a pretty nice webcam. What can you use a webcam for? Video confrencing, making home movies, sending personalized birthday wishes. It'll work with most IM clients (AOL Instant Messenger, MSN, Yahoo, etc). The best way to show this particular one off is with a video:



So yeah, that's the Orbit. Note, I don't actually own one of these, but its one of those things I sell a lot of. Personally, I'm not buying anything until the new Nintendo. Also I thought I'd slip in a bonus item for those of you who actually read all of this mess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously the things people come up with. Kinda creepy not going to lie. Oh well Hope all is well with your papers!

Anna

Anonymous said...

Lets go back to Mario Brothers! Rob I saw the complete trailer to this new Superman movie thats coming out and I'm not intrested in seeing it. To me its an insult to Christoper Reeves I mean he appeared on Smallville a few times if any characters you use is the Smallville cast. I'm not sure about this new actor and the Lex Luthor character there is only one Gene Hackman.

Freemama vs Superman

C_thegreat said...

That hot dog thing is gross. So gross it warrants a comment.

~c

Mr. Jones-Smith-Miller-Sanchez said...

That webcam is pretty badass. Jamie would hate me if mine did all that. I'd have too much fun.
The octodog scares the shit out of me.

Anonymous said...

That octodog thing makes me want to go throw up now.

Ew

Who still eats those nasty things?!

Breyn