Sunday, May 21, 2006

PSA #24

Asparagus makes your pee smell*.


Don't believe me? Here's a recipe**, try it out.


Asparagus and Cashews:

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
  • 1 bunch asparagus stalks, ends cut
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup chopped cashews

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a wok over low to medium heat. Add ginger, and stir-fry until slightly brown. Add asparagus, and stir-fry for a few minutes before adding soy sauce and cashews. Cook until asparagus is tender but still crisp and bright green, stirring frequently.



* This message was brought to you by Cafe Press and their Asparagus Line
** This recipe was lifted directly from allrecipes.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate asparagus

Breyn

C_thegreat said...

I just had a rockin' interview for Best Buy. I figured you'd appreciate that. I needed to share my excitement with someone...

~c

kimberlyb1974 said...

I use asparagus pee to kill mice.

Scott said...

I like asparagus. And if it makes pee all the more vile? Why not. I was going to pee on Brad Fry's car because... well because he's Brad Fry, but I thought to myself "This isn't hardly good enough."

Next time I'll think "This isn't hardly good enough," and go on to think "I should have eaten some asparagus."

Now you know.



- Scott