Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I slept for 11 hours...

So Finals week is approaching and is just as kind to me as it ever has been in the past. I finished up a 33 page project yesterday and still have another 15 pages due next week. I have a final tomorrow, and a final next thursday. Monday night was an all nighter-all dayer so I could get my stuff done yesterday. I figured that leaving Ro's pictures up an extra day would cause no harm, I mean, its Ro...

I got a link from mom that everyone needs to be aware of: http://www.dealdetectives.com/. I found out about an Epson Lawsuit of which I collected $30 from, through this website. Its good stuff, and everyone can use a little savings now and again.

Secondly, this is the hottest queen I've ever seen... Queen Rania of Jordan. Crazy, huh? England needs to take notes.

Lastly, I needed to post some pictures from my Dad's Website. He's got a flickr account, and for those of you who aren't familiar, flickr is a purely photo website. He's quite the photographer, what can I say? I taught him everything I know...



5 comments:

Mr. Jones-Smith-Miller-Sanchez said...

Me gusta, me gusta mucho. I've been wondering when the link to your Dad's pics would finally make it up there. He's a picture takin foo'. Under the bridge is my fav. The silouette of your parents is nice too.

Scott said...

Yes, under the bridge. That's where I spilled some blood. Under the bridge, it was downtown, I could not get enough. Under the bridge, forgot about my love. Under the bridge downtown I gave my life away.

And I got a little carried away. But good pictures. And seriously, the dude has a flicker account? Hippest dad around.

Although if you're frequently on the road near those eagles I might have yelled at you once or twice. As I drive by I like to shout "They're just birds! Freaking birds!"

If it was you, sorry.

- Scott

kimberlyb1974 said...

Aha....so it's YOUR dad that I nearly ran over on the way home the other day. Seriously, how many friggin' pictures of eagles can you take? All you have to do is go in to any local restaurant/bar is Alton and you're likely going to see some amateur eagle pictures there. Sheesh...enough with the stupid eagles already.

(And please tell me your dad isn't the one with the big telescopic camera...please.)

I love that bridge shot, though. Your dad has quite the talent for making this area look half interesting.

Rob said...

Alright, so in Dad's defense...

He's not an Eagle watcher. I made fun of him pretty heavily myself for the photo, but lets face it... there's not much to take pictures of down there.

and Ro, actually in the mid 90's the took it off the Endangered List, and downgraded the Bald Eagle to "Threatened."

kimberlyb1974 said...

Rob, I'm so excited I got to be one of the first to comment on your dad's blog...

BTW, I forgot to mention before when I went off on an eagle rant, that the action shot of the doggy is cute, too. The cuteness of the picture makes me want to steal the dog. Jerseyville, watch out.