Monday, May 08, 2006

My Cell Phone Games

Cell phone games are great. I've had some good ones. Everytime I trade my phone in for a new one (the insurance plan payed off for me quite nicely) I have to get all new games. I've done Bejeweled, and Tetris... both are great. Breakout or I think it was called "Brick Breaker" and I had some good times. But most recently I've started going with the real classics... Like Frogger. Speaking of Frogger... this kinda reminds me of that...



I think next I'm going to get Pacman.

2 comments:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I have issues with the Pac-Man recreation. Apparently, Pac-Man is screaming and the ghost is saying "Wokka-wokka."

I was always under the impression that Pac-Man was making the wokka-wokka noise as he ate the pellets. The recreators are obviously not observing canon and that is unforgivable. Pac-Man sounds are sacrosanct.

Also, I always thought Fozzie Bear stole his "Wokka wokka" catch phrase from Pac-Man. That hack.

Josh said...

Yeah, when Pac-man is stationary in the corner of the maze, there's no chowing noise.
And why is he names Pac-man, he's not from Pac-istan, or is he...? Insert international intrigue here.