Saturday, May 06, 2006

November is going to be the best month ever...

Why you may ask? Well I'll tell you.


Guitar Hero II

Guitar Hero II is coming out... for those of you who haven't experienced Guitar Hero yet, here's an idea of what its like. I think Ro is actually going to buy it for her playstation 2... but then she'll probably get better at it than I am, and that's just unacceptable.



Happy Feet

Ro's favorite movie of all time, and it hasn't even came out yet. But seriously, it's almost like someone wrote it with her in mind. Its about cute pengiuns that can sing and dance. They sing to attract their perfect mate, but the littlest penguin "Mumblez" can't sing very well, but he can tapdance something fierce.



Nintendo Wii

Finally, but FAR from least... My new nintendo is coming out. I will have one. I'm not buying anything, until then. I'm saving my money for it. I will then take a year off school just so nothing interferes with my nintendo playing.

1 comment:

Mr. Jones-Smith-Miller-Sanchez said...

Ohhhh Wii i will rock you.