Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I was going to take the red pill, but they didn't have it as a chewable.

So I've been gone for the last couple days. Spent it with Ro and her new apartment--it was dirty. We're not talking about needed-dusting sort of dirty, but sitcom-quality sort of dirty. Quarter inch of scum in the fridge... carpet that has NEVER been vacumed... tolietpaper wads on the walls... window and door frames hanging off... paint missing... it was bad. So that's what I did, I cleaned and spent quality time with Ro. It was awesome.

As a side note, here's an update on what I'm reading:
Book: truth, knowledge, or just plain bull
Audiobook: Matrix and Philosophy

I really like the Matrix--its an awesome movie. As far as the second two... ok, so the Wachowski Brothers aren't good at love stories, and the fight scenes run a little long. If they had just had a single sequal, I bet it would have been perfect.

I want to make a horror movie where the bad guy seemingly can't be killed. I mean, when they feed him rat poision, all that happens is that he throws up a dead rat. But the best part is, after they try silver bullets and cutting off his head and staking him in the heart, all you have to do is ask him nicely.

1 comment:

Rob said...

oh yeah, Ro update:

She got a job at Panera (St. Louis Bread Company) and doesn't have internet right now at her place.

Also, Ro thinks it should be a child that ends up killing my bad guy in my movie. Like at the end, he just says: "Excuse me, Mr. Man, would you please just die. Mommy always said you just have to ask nicely..."