Monday, April 04, 2005

Hungry? Try Baby...

So my girlfriend eats babies. At least that what she's fond of telling people as of late... it's cute. Lets face it, I think everything she does is cute. I guess I'm partially responsible for this, or at least stumble is, and I'm responsible for that so vis-a-vis... yeah. If you're bored and feeling a bit morbid (in a humorous way) check out Eat Babies.

My other humorous contribution today is going to be to recremend Shaolin Soccer to any of you hipsters whom hasn't already seen it. Its like Robin Hood: Men in Tights or Spaceballs... but Ninjas playing soccer. Throw in some cheesy matrix moves, rinse, wash and repeat. Its great. Side note: you either have to watch it dubbed or subtitled - so that may be a turn off for some of you. Dubbed movies is way worse, in my opinion, than substitles. Anyone else feel that way? Anyways, in case you've seen SS (and love it) there's a new movie coming out. Same style same main character/director: Kung Fu Hustle. That's another one I won't miss. Also, as another side note: if you've seen Kung Pow or whatever that spoof movie is, these movies are nothing like that. That's like comparing Scary Movie 3 and Men in Tights, it just doesn't work.

Anyways, that's all for today. Later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babies are delicious. I am especially fond of Goo Goo Gai Pan. Check the website for the recipe. It's easy to follow as long as you know of a great Chinese restaurant and have a plump juicy baby at your disposal. Bon appetit!

Scott said...

Damn. Just. Damn. That's insane. I've seen it before, chuckled at the concept, then moved on. This time I actually read the recipies. And damn, that's some DELICIOUS baby entree's they're rocking there.

Also, I've gots to see Shaolin Soccer. The preview killed me, but somehow I missed it in theaters. Next time I'm in town I might call you and some people up and watch it. Because it strikes me as one of those movies that's way better to watch with a crowd. Anyway, I'm off to attempt to write something on my own blog, not really feeling it today though. So we'll see.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

That title eat babies sounds kinda cruel babies and puppies are cute to look at but not to eat them.

Freemama

Anonymous said...

but they taste sooooo good... they taste even better than they look.

Anonymous said...

First off EEEEWWWW!!

Rob, just to let you know...if you ever plan on introducing me to your girlfriend then you better do it before September 07! I don't think I would feel comfortable with it after the baby is born...there's going to be enough to worry about without having people around who want to eat her!!

Breyn

Scott said...

September '07? Are you planning on having a 28 month pregnancy? Because I was under the impression that you weren't an elephant. That seems to be the most logical explanation. That or you're planning ahead so you don't have to tell your children about the wild night of cheap wine that led to their conception. Hmm, yeah I still like the elephant one.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Scott - have you ever heard of the date September 07 2005?? There really is such a day!! Who da thought?! And it so just happens to be the day I'm due!! Wow weird isn't it?

Breyn

p.s. Never refer to a pregnant woman as an elephant unless you want to be seriously maimed...just a good piece of advice for future reference.