Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More eating of things...

My girlfriend eats babies. But my sister's developmentally delayed dog eats bunnies... and lots of them. There are patches of bunny fur laying all over the yard and fuzzy tails blowing in the wind. The other day mom found a pile of rabbit's feet in the corner of the garden... Jasmin's been stockpiling. So the newest addition to Nippies is gonna be Jasmin's Rabbit's feet... $1 a piece. Its a family business now.

Anyways, At Ro's... hooking up her new computer.
Don't have time for quality post.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Ro got a new computer? Good, and let's hope that thing can play *nerdy reference deleted*. What? You have DorkNanny 2.4? Damn it. Oh well, you knew what I meant, and I'm not here to geek-up your blog anyway.

Anyway, if you're going to half-post I guess it's up to me to entertain your audience. Just let me get up onto my soap box. Ah, there. *ahem* PEOPLE OF ROB'S BLOG: In lieu of Rob posting about his antics, thoughts, opinions...or topics other than dead babies and de-footed rabbits, check out my post for the day and add your two cents.

I should mention, it might be minorly offensive to those of the Catholic persuasion. But Rob's already warned you about my offensive nature, so I think we're good.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Scott-
I DO have EQII on my computer! It's sitting on my desktop right now... and I do plan on making a character. I am joining the world of the nerds.

Anonymous said...

Robby's posting getting boring. Scotty's blog much more interesting...I'm converting to Scottism.

Wake me up when Rob is funny again.

~Yawnee

(PS - I'm just busting your chops Rob...)