Friday, April 15, 2005

Not a single angry comment??

I didn't post not once, but twice and I there wasn't a single rant and rave about it? I'm impressed. You guys better watch out though, or I may start taking advantage of this new found freedom. I feel pressured to make this one good, and anytime I feel pressured I choke... so how about I just accept that this post is gonna suck? Right then.

Job Update: I've applied for several jobs for the city of springfield now, and I will of course bring you notice of any signifigant leads as they come.

Where is Rob today: Bloomington. There's a job with the sheriff's department that I'm gonna put in for. Why? Because I'm applying for everything I can with which I can afford a move. Yesterday I was in Springfield dropping off applications and crap mentioned above.

Why is Rob better than Scott: Rob is hot, Scott is not. Anyone else want to add to the list?

Other News: So other than that I saw a JEW concert. It was pretty good, there were some other JEWish bands there as well. I gotta admit, I wouldn't have gone had Josh not had an extra ticket, but I enjoyed myself. (*JEW = Jimmy Eat World)

Conversation piece for the day: Death. What's an interesting or unique death related story? For example: How about when you die, you get creamated, and then put your ashes in a hole in the ground and then in that hole you plant a Great Oak Tree or something. Weird or Cool? Any other examples? And there's always The Darwin Awards to spark conversation as well...

5 comments:

Scott said...

I can think of few things more dangerous than Rob with a gun. Remember your stint as a ninja? All of those injuries were the result of accidents that didn't involve a lethal weapon. Things to think about.

Next up, Why Rob isn't better than Scott: Rob's a slob without a job, and Scott is hot, you impudent snot. Feel free to chime in some more on this point.

Finally, my death. When (if) I die, I want to be cremated, have the carbon in my body compressed into a diamond, have that diamond be the tip of a bullet and shot from a .45 in space. Nothing too elaborate. The funny thing is that most of what I listed is possible, and even available to the rich. The diamond compressing thing and such. They also cremate people, put their ashes into a tiny cylindrical lipstick-like tube, and shoot them into space. Mine's just fancier.

For now, I'm out. Off to Quincy to see a friend in a play. Later kids.


- Scott

Scott said...

Oh yeah, and post more.

Anonymous said...

Today is also a special day. Did you file your taxes? I hope you did.

Freemama

Anonymous said...

Ummm Scott's funny and made me laugh... Rob is hot and usually funny but Scotty got cha here....

I can't think about dying at my age but whenever it happens it OK with me. I just want to be remembered and talked about, some folks when they pass after 6 months or so no one talks about them.....

Scott said...

Ok, angry comment time. Listen here Frenchy, we want and even demand more Rob in our lives. This not posting shenanigan has gone on long enough. Seriously, we needs our fix. Even just string us along. Give us a post to comment about how we want you to post more on. Consider this your first angry comment.

Now on to our protest chant:

What do we want?

ROB POSTS

When do we want it?

WHEN CONVENIENT

Damn it imaginary protesters, we want it now.

OH, THAT THEN.

...Where did I find these guys. Oh that's right they're the voices... Anyway, post more.

- Scott