Thursday, March 24, 2005

College Humor is the Bizzomb

Alright, so its not exactly a secret. I get a handful of the links I share with all of you from CollegeHumor.com. And the links I was gonna share with you today I got from there, but I wanted to take a moment and share with you the source. In general it's safe for work, because it'll give warnings (nudity) before or after any potentially offensive link. Its best to be extra careful in the "pictures" section. But it is mostly highly entertaining stuff. Every few days someone on the CH staff posts an article and since we were on the topic I thought I would highly recremend it. It's about the usage of the word "gay." And I think it's a quality read - 'cause it's more or less my views as well. And it's proposed in a better way then most people put it. But I digress.

For those of you at AWR that miss my "antics" I think Melinda should check out this website and make it her goal to abide by it. I mean, I skimmed over it and it's a lot of the stuff I used to do anyways and I think AWR could use some more life. This applies for everyone, at every work/class setting. So here it is: You mission, should you chose to accept it.

Finally, also from CH.com, this is a must see. Kimmy, it's safe to watch at work, much how foamy is safe to watch. People who walk by may give funny looks, but as long as there's no sound, you should be safe. Its Adam Sandler's website... click on and watch the "Secret" video.


Tomorrow's topic: Voltron and TMNT

No comments: