Thursday, March 03, 2005

Interview #3

Alright so it's my second post in a row in unfamiliar territory. So, what's the best thing to do in this situation? That's right...

State your name and occupation for the record:
My name? Scott. Scott Gresham. If you really want to get into it, I suppose my 'real' name is Harry Scott Gresham. Which often leads to me wishing my first name was Michael, so my initals would be MSG.

My occupation is a bit tricker. I guess I could say that I'm a professional student, but I prefer the term 'aimless drifter'. It's the one that is applied to me more often, so I guess that's your answer.
Damn, I forgot how wordy you are... This is gonna be tricky. I gotta tell you though, I expected you to say you wished your middle name was "Richard." I'll leave it at that. So, lets see. This is my second time at your place, and you've already gotten me thrown off of private property. Is this a common occurance with you Scott?
Hmm, no actually. The last place I was thrown out of was probably a soccer game where I comandeered an announcement booth and started announcing the game. It was all well and good when I was serious about it, but then I started getting a bit...inappropiate. By the time I was sucking helium from the balloons (it was senior night) and announcing the coach just turned around and yelled "GET HIM OUT OF THERE". So...I guess sort of often.
Alright, so on to a topic that maybe the other reader might care about... how about... "me." More specifically, "Rob's Office Space." What's your favorite ROS experience, and how can I help get you some more of those?
I would say anytime we (the readers) bicker back and forth over some irrelevant topic. Trivial stuff like Ariel's boobs, movie trivia, and women's rights. That's always the most fun. So include more things that will potentially anger the zealots.
Yeah, that's always fun (by the way Ro, I saved you the trouble... zealot: a fervent and even militant proponent of something ). So more trivial stuff... got it. Alright, one final question and the we have to wrap this up: Rubix Cubes, love them or hate them?
Hate them.
I'm Impressed.
I'm glad, I spend most of my waking time trying to figure out how to be just great enough to impress people, but not as great as I could be, thus filling them with jealous rage.
Great, and you're humble. Well, that does it for me. I'd like to thank my guest, Harry. I wish you the best.

Oops, got to great. Rob just bolted from my house in a mad fervor. He didn't even finish this post, nor did he take his leather jacket. So I'm finishing the post and selling the jacket. This is Scott...I'm out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red alert! Rob & Rene` another temp. employee bites the dust this week and another one will replace her by next week. It looks like only Audrey is the only one sticking around. Not including two new temps. either for call handling or the claims department.

Freemama

Anonymous said...

Ass.... it's not like I couldn't have just Dictionary.com'ed it myself in like 2 seconds if I wanted to, not that I needed to.