Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dear Anonymous,


Anonymous said...

I am disappointed...here it is, TWO days with posts AFTER 2...I thought you were going to work on posting earlier....

1:57 PM

Here's an idea... why don't YOU MAKE YOUR OWN BLOG!!!! And I want to see content EVERY SINGLE DAY! and on top of that I want to see you TRY and be halfway interesting - cause let me tell you, its hard as hell!!!!

*huff *huff
*weeze
*deep breath
*holding it...
*let it out.


There. Now that I've got that out, here's the reason why I haven't posted yet today. I was gonna do before and after shots of the beard, but the stupid razor parts hasn't come in yet. So it looks like you're all only gonna get half the post that was intended today in part because of our postal system, and in part because of Anonymous's impatience. But you wanted pictures, and I try to not let you all down:

2 comments:

Scott said...

I wasn't sure which one to post this one comment on so I'm cut and pasting it to both.

Anyway you look like Ben Affleck's stunt double in two of them, in the other one you look like Kevin Frederline with out a hat. So which was it, drunk or stoned? Because you look pretty out of it in those pictures. Also, where the hell are you? Maybe in your basement, because if you're in you house I've never seen that part of it. Kind of looks like a dorm room.

In anycase, great stubble. I could have a trashy neck beard if I shirked my shaving duties for, oh say, two months. Needless to say, I shave. I fear that by the time I can grow a decent beard I won't want one anymore. I'm already pretty sick of shaving twice a week.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Just so you know Rob...I usually post as anonymous and sign with a sometimes-clever, (sometimes not-so-clever) name, so I don't want you to think that I was the one rushing you to post.

I know how hard it can be to post something funny everyday when you don't have all the funny material that we used to provide you with here at AWR.

Maybe I'll start sending you some funny topics about this place to get you back in the spirit. Like, for instance, while Donna is out for two or three months, I get to be the supervisor...and no, I'm not kidding. Well, me and Tina get to split being the supervisor, actually, but you gotta admit it's still sort of funny. (Yeah, and Jen's still the one who got the raise...)Hmph! *wink to Jen*

OK...back to bossing around the little people. (Not.)

~Reluctante