Friday, March 11, 2005

Revenge and Vandalism

Just in case there was any confusion at all, yes... I know I'm hot. I mean come on! Look at me!! All the ladies want to know me, and all the fellas wanna be me... 'cause I'm money. And Scott, yes that was a "I'm pleased with myself" expression. And I don't like your attitude. I hope that you didn't plan on using your phone or your debit/credit cards anytime... ever. Why, you ask? 'Cause I've already "Ruined Your Life!" Muh-ha ha ah ha ha!

Most of you may not know this, but I have a favorite quote. Actually I have many, they normally come and go but for the last 6 months or so, my automatic signature for my Email account has been this one:
"War never determines who is right, only who is left."
So yeah, that goes on the bottom of every email I send out. Kinda my own version of advertising, kinda like a billboard, or graffiti. I choose to us my emails to leave my own little gems of wisdom, but others sometimes use other spaces on which to leave their mark. And this website is a collection of such spaces.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Rob said...

Test... Just seeing if this works, cause I haven't been getting many comments. This had better not work, or I'll be sad.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Robby, I've been busy bossing the little people...I think Freemama's been having trouble posting.

Maybe they've found out about us here at AWR and they're putting a stop to this blogging!!

~Chicken-Little

Anonymous said...

Hello there Rob and yes it is Saturday and I'm at work doing some overtime. I've finally gotten a chance to post plus, I've seem to be having some trouble this week trying to post. This one's for you Rene` wait a minute that sounds like a Barry Manilow song. It looks like we are in that mail trend again just like last year. So far this week we have received a total around 8,000 pieces not to bad compared what we had in the past. We have to rookies sorting out the mail all by themselves one of them only a couple days of training by a veteran and now he is training the other rookie while the rest of us try to catch up on the other enrollments not good. All you have to do is ask Kim.

Freemama

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yip-Yips

Rob, sorry for the delay, but I think this might help your quest. Ro brings up the silliest things to talk about. If it's any credit, this was my first guess to their names. Something like that.

Anonymous said...

Rob, I hope I never get on your bad side! This is wrong, very, very wrong!

Sorry your posting average has dropped. Maybe more interviews are needed, or more topics to spark debate.

Tabitha

Scott said...

Here's a topic for you Rob. QUIT BEGGING FOR COMMENTS. Also, HAVE SCOTT TAKE HIS OWN ADVICE. Ouch. I meant to hurt you but I hurt myself. Oh well. Anyway, on Josh's topic: those Yip Yip martian guys scared the HELL out of me when I was a kid.

I would seriously run and hide, too terrifyed to even turn off the TV. I don't know why I would (at 4 or 5) even understand why aliens would carry such a sense of fear with them but they totally did. I vividly remember hiding under my bed from the Yip Yips. My relationship with interplanetary visitors has realy never been the same.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rob for the link to the flash games...I'm greatly enjoying duck hunt and pacman! Even when you don't post you've helped me to slack off a little more at work! You're a gem!

Tabitha