Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Memoires at a Coffee Shop

Memoaires... Memwares...Memwahres... I dunno how to spell. Anyways,I'm up here at ISU and Rowela is just now clocking in for work. Itsmy BIRTHDAY! And to anyone who knows Pretty Emily, it's her Birthdayas well. Yeah, we share, isn't that cute? Anyways, I decided tospend the day in Bloomington and I'll take my next tests inSpringfield on tomorrow and then go back to Jerseyville.

Job update:
Springfield is currently hiring for a "Human Rights Investigator." Iturned in my application and took a test yesterday. Good news is thatI got an A on the test, and that test was hard as hell. It was a lotof reading the actual laws and legal definations and case studies andtelling if there was actually discrimination or not. Or a case wascurrently at "this" stage of processing, what's the next step. Trueall the information was given to you but it was all legal speak andquite difficult reading. In the end I scored fairly high, despite thefact that I was certain I was failing while I was taking the test.

Birthday update:
When I got my clothes out this morning I saw a birthday card that momhad slipped into my bag, so Thanks Mom! I had a choir of Ro'sSuitemates sing Happy Birthday to me at midnight last night. And Iwent to class with Ro this morning... so all is going well. Gonna hita movie later tonight. I move to make today an unoffical holiday. Iwant everyone, expecially you all at AWR, to wish everyone else ahappy birthday. We're gonna put March 2 on the calander. So HAPPYBIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

man I wish I had spell check...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rob...and Emily too if you read this Blog!

Tabitha

Scott said...

Comment update:

I still kick ass. Oh, and I think you mean Memoirs of a Coffee Shop. And probably meant to spell it right too. Good call on the phonetic attempts immeadiately afterward. I had no idea what you were shooting for at first. I breifly wondered if you just couldn't spell memories.

Good look on the Human Rights Investigator position. I genuinely hope you get it. You could be like Inspector Gadget, minus the gadgets, the niece, and the superintelligent dog. Oh and you'd have the title Investigator rather than Inspector. So really, unless you suddenly took to wearing a trench coat, a top hat, and sprouted a Leno chin, you'd be nothing like him.

Good luck anyway.

And Happy Birthday.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

happy birthday.. oh look u missed my birthday by about 2.5 weeks or somethin like that!
Nida

Anonymous said...

happy birthday.. oh look u missed my birthday by about 2.5 weeks or somethin like that!
Nida

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Happy birthday, dorkface!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Mr. Human Rights Investigator. What a sweet job-title that would be.

Got another Pearl of Wisdom from my Shadow today...thought I would share with you. Did you know that water is bad for you? Yeah, apparently it is, because it doesn't have any carbs. Yikes. I never know what to say to her, when she says things like that. I just want to reach out & pat her on top of her head...like a sad, retarded puppy-dog.

Jen~