Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I Am Awesome

Cassie's right, I'm awesome. I'm really glad she brought that up because now its easier for me to address the issue without appearing full-of-myself (Its amazing how close in meaning being "Full of yourself" and being "Full of shit" can be... I wonder if that's saying something.) Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed those pictures, or at least checked them out... I did spend all that time making witty captions for each.

So I guess we should offically welcome Cassie, since she posted and all. Cassie is a new friend from ITI (the druggie camp I went to). She drove all the way up from Georgia, and Illinois was just one of her four states that she visited in her druggie camp tour. Cassie is actually from New Jersey and worships the ground I walk on. Not that one point had anything to do with the other, because everyone at camp worshiped me (you can ask around).

That was the sort of statement I made frequently at camp. You see, there used to be like 5 of us guys who would just verbally and emotionally abuse eachother and our respective friends. But due to various situations, Big Jim and I were the only two of the group left. That meant for the first day or two, Jim and I just kept going back and fourth ripping each other apart at every chance. Well, we started getting bored with that pretty quick and realized how important it was to have everyone else there to spread the hatred around. So I started playing a new game called, "Lets see how arrogant Rob can act all the time." It was an awesome game. Basically I just tried to be the embodiment of the classic Zebrahead song, "I'm Money."

Yo, get out get out
The way of the money man
Ladies know I'm dope so consider me contraband
Fellas are just jealous cuz they're ponies and I'm a mustang
Don't try to hang cuz I'm out with a big bang

Get get down
All the ladies want to be with me
Get get down
All the fellas compete with me
Get get down
And I know that I'm trippin'
But I really don't care cuz this is how I'm livin'

All the ladies all the ladies want to know me
They ignore me Intimidated by me
All the fellas all the fellas want to be me
They ignore me Intimidated by me
Well, who needs them anyway? Cuz I'm money

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right. Rob, you're dreaming.

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Blog But Don't Mention Who You Work For
Blog But Don't Mention Who You Work For Now that blogs have become increasingly popular people are taking notice.
Kim
my site: hair coloring

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the official welcome Rob. And I do worship the ground you walk on, perhaps because I am from New Jersey, although more in-depth tests are necessary to see if this is true.

Anyway, you are definitly much cooler than Scott. I just really needed to get that out there.

:)

kimberlyb1974 said...

Kim,

Huh?

~Kimmy

kimberlyb1974 said...

Rob, I miss you. I'm so glad you're back safe and sound. I miss hearing from Ro...when will she post again?

~K

Anonymous said...

So what camp did you go to? You most definately weren't at the Illinois Teen Institute because for the past 5 years I have never seen anyone really take much notice of you, let alone worship you.

You're the one everyone always remembers later as the little skinny hairy dude that seems to be good at swing dancing.

I know the truth can be brutal but we must all face it from time to time.

Breyn :)

Rob said...

Who the hell is that "Kim" person?

Kim = Lame = Hair Coloring Website
(transitive property of Lameness)


And as far as the pregnant gallery (Breyn and Tab) you aren't fooling anyone on this site. Everyone knows how awesome I am here, and you know I was awesome in years past. So stop playin'

And Cassie, yes you are right again. I am cooler than Scott

Scott said...

You Rob supporting SELLOUT! What happened to making fun of Rob like we did at D'Arcys. Fine then, I can handle the responsibility all on my own. It's really not much of a challenge. But man, way to change sides. Benedict Arnold. Pfft....


- Scott

Anonymous said...

((Shh Scott you are giving away my cover. I am merely trying to lull Rob into a false sense of security. Everyone knows that you are sooo much cooler than Rob. Then we can both overthrow him.))

Rob said...

"SOOO"?!??!!? WITH THREE O's?!?!

A bit over the top, don't you think Cassie? I mean, give me a break. It's Scott! He's not all that. He's not even half of "that."

You really shouldn't be kissing up to Scott anyways. Long distance relationships are rough, its something you should put some serious thought into beforehand anyways.

Anonymous said...

I really just can't help myself though...it is Scott after all.

Anonymous said...

Rob...it sounds to me like you are jealous of Scott.

Breyn

Jake said...

Kim seems to be some sort of bot. Also, Zebrahead sucks.

All and all a dissapointing post. Tsk.

Anonymous said...

I should have gone to ITI. :-( I have never really thought of it as a druggie camp. LOL. I'll prolly be there next year. peace.