Monday, August 01, 2005

Serious Picture Time

Alright so I got back from camp. And then I had Josh's Bachelor Party. I've got lots of material, but I wanted to just give everyone some pictures to check out. One, here's a photo from Josh's Party:


The Ryder Boys were also there... but this picture was so sweet I had to put it up. For the rest of the pictures, check this out: ROB'S ONLINE PHOTOALBUM!!!

There are some camp photos there, and I wrote witty captions for each. I didn't feel like retyping it all up again, so you'll just have to go to my other website just this once and check it out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a new guy rock band.

Freemama

Anonymous said...

I feel like I need to leave a comment, since apparently that is what you do with blogs. :)

Rob is awesome!

Scott said...

I gotta say, we look awesome. Don't get me wrong, there's bettter angles on me. But overall it's a pretty badass picture capturing a few of the paintball all stars. A signed copy is reportedly worth about a grand. Ah, to be a legend...

- Scott