Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I HAVE INTERNET!!!

So I've finally got internet at my apartment. That takes a load off... let me tell you, I've never felt more usless than these last few days. So what was the first thing I did when I got online? Sign up for next semester's classes? Blog? Take care of finances? Look up random crap? no... I dealt with this guy...

Somehow he got my name and messaged me the INSTANT I signed onto AIM. Google was nice enough to save the conversation for me so you can all enjoy. The ...'s mean I didn't respond for a few minutes.

Wizard9250: hey
xISUx: woah, who is this?
Wizard9250: first do you go to a church
xISUx: Hmmm... I'm calling shenanigans. Identification before personal info
Wizard9250: well tell me first. i just want to be on the safe side
. . . .
Wizard9250: HEY
Wizard9250: What are you doing
xISUx: Currently I'm "Not playing games with creepy people who IM me and don't tell me who they are." I expect it to be an ongoing theme here.
. . . .
Wizard9250: hi
xISUx: you ready to tell me who you are?
Wizard9250: first you
. . . .

Wizard9250: fine i am Siby Samuel
Wizard9250: you ?
xISUx: what the hell... then how, Mr Samuel, did you get my screenname?
Wizard9250: i have my ways
xISUx: And I have little time to waste as is, and an itchy block button that really wants to be scratched...
Wizard9250: wait who are you
xISUx: Rob.
Wizard9250: rob who
Wizard9250: wait let me guess
Wizard9250: Robert lie
. . . .

Wizard9250: do you go to a church
xISUx: Listen, I’m a busy person, and we clearly don’t know each other. So I’m afraid you’re going to have to pester someone else.
Wizard9250: i know you dont you remember me
Wizard9250: from 2nd grade then i had to move
xISUx: what teacher
Wizard9250: how am i supposed to remember
xISUx: but you remember me from second grade? What school?
Wizard9250: fine dont believe me
Wizard9250: it was a week after i fell on my head and went to the ER
xISUx: nope, don't believe you

Wizard9250 has been blocked.



Feel free to harass him at will.

1 comment:

kimberlyb1974 said...

Rob, you are so lucky to have a computer to access at all times, so that you can have conversations with weirdos. I'm jealous.

And....do you go to church, yes or no?

~Whiz-zard 9250