Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Per Phil's Request

What is this, TRL? First Rowela was demanding Pictures, now Phil is making demands... but I am just a slave to the system. Here you go:














That's Ro flipping off Phil. I'm sure its Phil she's flipping off, and not me. I'm perfect and and never deserving of such a response. I just wish I could remember what Phil did to earn this from our sweet little Rowela.

















This is Ro making a funny face. I figured since I was already putting up a picture of her giving the finger, why stop there. She's probably going to break up with me now, but come on, it's a good funny face.













This is one Ro actually wanted me to put up, she said that girl who's photo I linked to (Monday when talking about the chimney) sucked and her picture was much better. In case you can't tell, at this moment Ro isn't hanging on to anything with her hands, nor is she relying on the rope. Shes staying put purely with her legs right now.


So there, that's our picture post for the day. Why all the pictures of Ro? Well because Ro's not in a real good habit of using her new digital camera, so Phil and I took 90% of the pictures that day. And it's way more fun to take pictures of Ro (and Phil took a few of himself, as well as his own finger.)

2 comments:

Josh said...

Let's talk serious about Harry Potter and chess. In any order that you would like to. Chess as seen in Harry Potter, or Potter as chess. either way. I'll give you a call.

Anonymous said...

I like picture posts. They're almost as entertaining as the actual posts themselves!!!
Thanks for the sympathy. Sigh~
Have a fun Thanksgiving. We get a WHOLE week off!!! Whhhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!
~ Nida