Friday, November 18, 2005

Yep, totally worth it.

So I just got back from watching the latest Harry Potter Movie. Let me tell you: Favorite one so far. And I don't say that about all of them either, I was really disappointed by the third one. Totally worth going to the midnight showing. By the way, longest day ever. I was supposed to be done at the Buy at 7:00. I stayed until 11:00. I'm exhausted. I have to be up in less than 5 hours. This sucks. Still totally worth it. Go see it, everyone.

R to'tha O to'tha B izza down with the HP. Word.

(I can't be held responsible for anything I post after 3 am.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm not a big Harry Potters Fan

Freemama vs Harry Potter

Anonymous said...

I will have to agree this was an AWESOME movie! I was totally impressed and very pleased with how they did it considering the book was so long.

I must disagree that the third one was a disappointment. I felt the third one blew the first two completely out of the water. The cinematography in 3 was so crisp and yet spooky...loved how it was done.

However I would say this one is the best so far with the third movie coming in a very very close second.

Breyn