Monday, November 28, 2005

I Wanna Be Sedated

Alright, another quickie while I'm stalling my last few pages of my paper. Last night was one of the most amazing moments of my life. Apparently I have a hidden talent. What talent is that, you may ask. I am a Guitar God. Who'da thought? Sure enough, I'm pretty much a natural. I can play the Ramones, ZZ Top, Ozzy, and yes... even Boston, perfectly (well, almost). All thanks to a little invention I like to call "Guitar Hero" on the Playstation 2. As an accomplished musician I can now vouch for its authenticity, Guitar Hero is just like playing a real guitar and I really am awesome. I'm thinking of going on tour. Read more about it over here on Josh's Site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can now play Country! Rob and Rene` we received something funny in the mail today It was a picture of a headstone and written on it said, "Johnny Cochran O J did it" we also received some candy rapers too with out the candy and some more dirty socks like we received in the mail last year. It wouldn't surpise me if that was the same person that did that.

Freemama