Monday, September 19, 2005

a conversation with my conscious

why haven't I posted yet?
been busy

busy doing what?
homework

so, when is it due?
7 page profile of governor blagojevich due at 6 pm tonight

why didn't you start earlier?
I tried
its hard
and uis just got on facebook

ok then so what is that picture of?
the fan in my room beeps everytime you press a button on the remote control and its really loud so last night i took the entire fan just to bust the little speaker on the circuit board so it wouldn't beep at me anymore

you did that instead of working on your paper?
yes

......?
it beeped REALLY loud

.....
shut up it was important at the time

....
I hate you

5 comments:

Scott said...

Rob: I'm having a hard time getting myself to work on this paper.

Scott: Yeah I noticed that when you took a fan apart.


I think that about says it.


- Scott

Anonymous said...

rob
i completely understand about the fan .i would not even have had a chance to study if i had that fan so i would have took it apart too. i am studing all the time due to the fact that i boombed a exam in my bio class i went from a 90 to 64 ouchb/c of it.
phlip

Timmy Tapeworm said...

That's awesome. I remember those days...when you would look for anything, absolutely ANYTHING to occupy yourself other that what you're supposed to be doing. Come to think of it, I'm still in those days.

Your mom just took you out. Boo-ya.

Finally, someone get Philip his own blog. Right now.

Anonymous said...

What? 10 page senior paper due tomorrow? Well I still have tonight, and I'm really relaxed from doing NOTHING in the computer lab all week.

The Melan'jack said...

The AC at work does that. Beeps. It's very distracting. It's distracting me right now. Clearly, I will have to play Chuzzle until I can stop being distracted.