Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I really am the Greatest

Currently Book: The Chronicles of Narnia
Next Movie to See: Serenity
Eagerly Awaiting: Smallville Season Premier
Current Chess Status: Undefeated

  • Seeing as that I’m the greatest, and Ro’s the greatest, its easy to understand why we’re so perfect for each other. So I figured I’d just come out and say it since everyone else seems to shy to do so. “I am awesome.” Alright, now the pressure’s off… everyone can feel free to speak their minds. Feel free to leave your praises in the comment section.

  • The picture is of the turning point in Scott and I’s last game, he’s really excited about losing, I’m not really sure if he had any idea that swift and utter defeat was only 2 moves after that.
  • Sometime I start typing these posts and realize that there is little to no flow to the writing. When it’s all disjunctured like this I just make it bulleted and pretend like it was my intention all along.
  • Apartment update #1: Going to try and work out a time for mom to come up and visit so we can look at apartments. Scott is going to be graduating sooner than later, and I’ve already stayed at Scott’s… well… originally I was just crashing there a week or so.
  • Apartment update #2: We’ve got an inspector coming to the apartment today, so I had to make it look like I didn’t live there. Since I sleep on a futon, this isn’t too hard. The only thing that might be difficult to explain is why Scott has an extra dresser.
  • I rule at chess.
  • I got a B on my paper that I wrote for class. That paper was far harder than I had anticipated, and I was estatic to get a B. Also I should yet again, thank my roommate for proofreading it for me. He checked the first 4 or so pages for me, and it’s amazing the number of red marks on the last 3 versus those original 4. So, thanks Scott.
  • Phil, we demand that you get your own blog!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to set your VCR Rob, Roe and including myself for Smallville Thursday @ 7pm. Check out that new show on WB called the Supernatural so far its pretty good. Comes on Tuesday nights @ 8pm.

Freemama

Scott said...

WHY DO I ALWAYS LOOK CRAZY IN YOUR PICTURES! I FUCKING DEMAND A DECENT PICTURE OF MYSELF ON THIS BLOG!


Also, I'm awesome at chess. Right now I'm hustling you.

- Scott

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Will you be actually watching the premiere live or are you just to darn cool for broadcast TV these days? Because if...if you were...I'd watch with you. Even though I have no idea what's going on. That Lana Lang is just too darn hot for her own good.

Scott said...

Ok Tim, Smallville party on Thursday at 7:00. Show up. Anyone else cool enough to read this blog and like Smallville is welcome as well.

- Scott

P.S. You're welcome for the paper, next time give me the last two pages and you'll get an A.

Anonymous said...

I will be watching the Smallville premier too, but not at your house (no offense Scott and Rob...I will be watching it at my house with my hubby and kid, he's kind of loud!). Our 4-year wedding anniversary is today and I got Phillip (a few weeks ago) Smallville Season 4 on DVD to catch him up. We're ready for the premier, bring it on!

Rob, I'm glad you're good at chess, it will give you something to fall back on when all else in life fails you! Hopefully Ro will make enough money to support you the rest of your life!

Congrats on the paper. Is this the one that you were putting off in the previous blog, or a different paper?

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

I don't know Ro. I thought Lex was completely HOT until he turned all evil. Each episode I like him less and less. I just know by the middle of season 5 I'm going to despise him. I know he had to turn evil and all, that's Superman's Arch Enemy and all, but I don't like it!

Tabitha

kimberlyb1974 said...

Evil guys are hot.