Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just a quick few notes.

1) I eat Hardees every few days. I can order a slammer, kids meal and it’s cheap and filling. That’s what you got to love about American Fast Food. The serving sizes are ridiculously large, so at some places a kid’s meal is all you need. This is how I eat my meals most days, in my car.

2) I just finished Eragon and Eldest. The first two books of the Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good book now and then. Scott will agree with me I think, it is awesome.

3) Grad school is really frickin’ hard. I think I’m going to take some much easier classes next semester so that I can catch up a bit. I’m going to try and work it out so that I don’t have to temporary drop out the grad school program to do so, but I figure that taking a more basic political overviews course, a current events course, or a course that goes over all these various court cases and the like the all my fellow classmates can just spit out at will, would be very helpful.

4) I Second the motion made by Tim that Phil gets his own blog. Phil’s comments are often the highlight of my day and I would like to see Phil just go crazy with his own site. Again, I think Scott will back me up on this.

5) For anyone who’s a fan of the Myth Busters TV show, here’s a breakdown of every episode they’ve done.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Not only do I think Eragon rocks, I've decided that I actually am Eragon (or was) and that Christopher Paolini has been describing a past life. That's how much I love this book. As an addendum to how much I love it, on Monday I read it for 10 hours rather than studying for finals. I then went to bed without having studied and woke up at 6:00 to cram. I tried to read my notes after I finished Eldest, it was just that I couldn't comprehend words anymore.


Also, I agree with everything Rob speculated that I would agree with in this post. Phil, get a blog.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that I have a MythBusters addiction, no matter what they're doing, I"ll watch. I watched with rapt attention as they experminted on talking to plants. Why do i watch? No idea.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone,
in reply to getting my own blog. i might i thought about it i just have the time .but maybe some day.and stop french kissing slammers. also i have both of those books and when i get time am trying to read them.yes rob grad school is hard thats why its grad school.tim will you go on a date with me please.rob has.get rid of the stupid letter thing at the bottom .
phlip