Friday, September 23, 2005

A Little Ingenuity

Like that picture? I bring a tea bag into work most everyday; today however, my tea bag was ripped. So, working in a coffee maker plant, finding a coffee filter wasn'’t too hard… Just had to be creative this morning. Sorry about the lack of posting, I'’ve been lazy after that mad push to get that last paper done. For the future, I think I'’ll just include a beautiful picture of me when I don'’t have time/content to post.

Last night we had an awesome Survior party at Josh and Allyn's house. Its only the second episode of Survior I'd ever seen. We took picutres, and if Josh sends me a copy I'll post for you all to see. I wasn't thinking, or I would have taken one with my phone to put up today. Anyways, we made our own little tribal counsel at Allyn's request and voted Scott out of our friendship. We're also taking part in a pool of some sort. I picked the two hottest ones... one who has a good chance, and another who has no chance. Stephanie was on last season, and almost won, and she's hot, so I picked her. Brianna is hot and her favorite color is pink and she sells makeup for a living, so I picked her as well. I also got this other guy who can't breathe too well or something as my random wildcard person... All in all, I've got an awesome team! More of this to come in future posts I'm sure. But that's all for now, later!

5 comments:

Rob said...

Son of a #%#@!

Having a huge storm right now. We just lost power at work. I hadn't saved my file. Never thought a large corporation would lose power like that. Now I have to start over again. Why doesn't this stuff ever happen on the days when I don't have much to do??

Anonymous said...

Come down now Rob! Oh yeah! Hello there Renee`. To keep you both up dated whats going on here at wlpp back office. Jackie is moving to Florida and Audrey is gone. What else, oh yes! The subject of YOU KNOW WHO came up once again in one of our meetings this week. (don't do that don't do this) the school rules that never ends. The question I have is how long will this person that Jackie is training for her postion will stay? Right Kim!

Freemama

tara d. said...

man! this facebook thing is sweeping the nation. i wish i had that when i was back in school... can i fake that i am and get on?

america's oldest lady,
tara d.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

You got Blake, the dude who got nailed in the shoulder with the large branch that was apparently covered in poisonous barbs.

I give him two more episodes, at best, before he just dies.

Scott said...

I never commented on this post. I do so now: it looks like you're dipping a sock in your tea.

- Scott