Thursday, February 02, 2006

Annie the Destroyer and Bringer of Death

A terrible Evil has been unleashed onto this world. Do NOT BE DECIEVED by its small stature, Cities shall crumble, governments fall, and Butterflies chased! Sure, I know what you're thinking, how can something that small bring down so much havoc?





Look into these eyes... Look into the eyes of the devil himself.
But beware! Lest you fall prisoner and drown in those twin pools of despair. Please pray for my mother for she knows not what she is doing... pray for her, and pray for our mortal souls.



Even as we speak, Annie "Soul Cleaver" French, is honing her skills and preparing for the epic struggle that no one but I seems to see coming. Forget national boundries, forget political and religious affiliations, there are only two groups of people in the world today. Those who are with Annie and those are stand against.





And Annie, my friends...

Annie Stands Alone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow rob i must give you props....that is soooo cute. The last pic mkaes me kinda wonder if you are right.....maybe.....

anna

Anonymous said...

Devil? Or the third coming of christ? Or how about just a decendent of Cookie Monster?

-Clive Owen (BTW Ro, this is Scott Smith)

Timmy Tapeworm said...

That's hilarious. It's hard to imagine something so cute could be so evil, but I believe you implicitly.

Rob said...

in case someone didn't know... you can click each picture for an enlargement of the hellspawn.

Anonymous said...

Rob, hate to burst your bubble, but CATS not dogs are the spawn of Satan. Annie cute! I stand with Annie!

Tabitha

Anonymous said...

seriously rob....that last picture is freaking me out.. My cat is like 2 times bigger than "satan" I say we let them duke it out

anna