Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Welcome to Rob's Space 2.0

I thought we should do a quick re-introduction. On my blog I often take pictures of cute puppies and tell you how they're trying to destroy the world and eat your soul. If you wanted something pure and innocent, you were looking for something more like this. Besides, I don't normally post until late/early morning, and MY Valentines Day didn't start until 11:55pm last night. And no one should really be surprised that I humor in the shooting, its the most random thing to happen since the Pretzel Incident.

Anyways, Since the demand was so high...

Now that V-Day is over and I can actually post about it without giving it away to Ro... I drove up to visit her and was able to make it with 5 minutes to spare! And here's what she got from me. The second picture is of a special tea set I got us, they're called display teas and they leaves are sewn together to look like flowers (the picture is of Jasmine tea, with a Jasmine Flower to boot).

3 comments:

kimberlyb1974 said...

Robby's so nice. Me jealous. Hmph.

Bonus points for making a cake.

~K

Anonymous said...

Wow Rob, I'm impressed! Not too shabby!

Tabitha

C_thegreat said...

Awwww. It's really cute.

~c