Monday, February 27, 2006

Flash Me

Edited For Ro's Benifit, and new linkage at bottom.

No, I'm not talking about Girls Gone Wild here, but Flash Art. Basicly flash is that stuff that hangs on the wall in tattoo shops that you can pick from. My friend PJ has a lot of tattoos. He also likes to draw. His drawings look like tattoos to me. Hence the connection. He posted a lot of them on the internet, so I thought I would link to them to get him some traffic.

And I'm off to another stimulating day at the Buy. Later.

**** EDIT ****

Awesome video clip of a boy with Autism who spends all high school being the basketball manager is finally allowed to play in a game. Bet the coach is kicking himself for waiting so long.

And here's the link to PJ's actual website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob, what a great video clip of the boy who has Autism. Thank you!
Grade A(my) Woman

Anonymous said...

That was a good clip! It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy all over...

Tabitha