Wednesday, January 12, 2005

HUGE UPDATE!!!

Sorry this couldn't wait until tomorrow!

This is exciting, it's not often that Rob's Office Space has late breaking and "you heard it here first" news. The bosses don't even know about this yet...

So I offically turned in my notice yesterday, and January 28th is my last day. Rene and I had always had this private race to see who'd get out first. I was SOO sure that I had this one locked away after I turned in my notice. That was... until today. Today Rene (THE Rene) made up her mind. She gave her two weeks notice today. Which means she beats me by 2 days. This is almost unacceptable. I don't know what more I can do. Besides step up my efforts to get a job and secure one before that time, and then just quit outright. This race is not over. I also want my fans to know that I will maintain the site to tell you about the job search, and then I will have a new job and the Office Space will still be maintained. I encourage Rene to still come and visit the site after she's moved on to bigger and better things. And I want to thank her for an awesome couple of months and wish her the best of luck!

Peace! I'm out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG NEWS ALRIGHT!!!

I can't believe it!

Well, actually I can...

Anonymous said...

I thought Rene was going to retire at AWR??....Rob, what will you do now??

Anonymous said...

Happy Quitting to you both, congratulations!

~Ro

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rob. Thanks Ro. And for the idiot that didn't sign their name and stated they thought I would retire from here...could you be more stupid???

-QB